Sunday 20 November 2011

Xfactor results

 Bottom Two Were


 Craig Colton
 And ......
Amelia Lily

I cant believe they were bottom 2 i think they are both amazing and both did amazing performances Craig sang The Shirelles Will You Love Me Tomorrow. Amelia Lily sang Lady Gaga You And I both sang these songs (I think) amazing Craig gave a heart felt performance and Amelia gave it her heart and soul (neither should have been bottom 2).

Judges votes to send home

Gary - Amelia Lily
Kelly - Craig Colton
Tulisa - Amelia Lily
Louie - Craig Colton

So the vote went to Deadlock.(Public vote)

...............



Craig Colton Was Next To Leave


I cant believe he left in my opinion neither of them should av gone but i think Amelia should have gone over Craig just because i feel he has alot more to give but both of them will be famous no doubt.

Thanks for reading

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment